Clayton A. Bouton High School is proud to announce that five of our students have been recognized by the College Board National Recognition Program. These students have been chosen because of their academic achievements in school and outstanding performance on the PSAT/NMSQT®, PSAT™ 10, and/or AP® Exams. They’ve accomplished these milestones during an immensely demanding period of their high school career. We couldn’t be more delighted to share this great news. This year’s recipients are:
- Ezra Gilker, National Rural and Small Town Award
- Julieta Gil-Marin, National Rural and Small Town Award, National Hispanic Recognition Award
- Isabella Longale, National Rural and Small Town Award
- Katarina Hrazdina, National Rural and Small Town Award
- Jayathri Fernando, National Rural and Small Town Award
In addition, Jayathri Fernando, received the Commended Student recognition in the 2023 National Merit Scholarship Program. Jayathri is among the approximately 34,000 Commended Students from across the nation who are
being honored as part of the National Merit program. Commended Students placed among the top five percent of 1.5 million students who entered the 2023 Merit Program by taking the 2021 PSAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test.
Congratulations to all these students, we are proud of you!