The Voorheesville Central School District is pleased to announce that Serendipity Day Care Center LLC is the district’s community-based partner for its four-year-old UPK program.
Contingent on NYS Education Department’s grant funding, the district will be collaborating on one full-day classroom for four-year-olds. The full day class is designed to meet the needs of 18 students.
The full-day class will run from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. This program is free to all who participate and lunch is included. Transportation is not provided.
Our goal is to begin the program on October 1, 2021. To that end, applications must be received no later than August 27, 2021. We apologize for the limited enrollment period.
Placements are limited and will be assigned through a lottery system if more than 18 applications are received. Applications not initially selected will be placed on a waiting list and called when a space becomes available.
If your child is accepted into the program, you will receive notification via email or phone call no later than September 3, 2021.
We kindly ask that you share this information with others in our community.
Obtaining a registration packet
Registration packets can be picked up at the main office at Voorheesville Elementary School between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. beginning Monday, August 16, 2021. The complete registration packet can also be found here. If you have any questions, please contact Jeffrey Vivenzio, District Registrar, at 518-765-2382 x504 or by email at email@example.com
Applications cannot be processed without all of the following:
- Completed Application
- Proof of Residency
- Acceptable proof of residence: Mortgage or property tax statement, Copy of lease, or notarized statement from landlord, and two other proofs of residency (i.e. Utility Bill, Driver’s License and/or Car Registration, Current paycheck stub showing parent’s name and address within the district, voter registration card)
- Child’s Birth Certificate (Child must be turn four on or before December 1, 2021 to attend the program)
- A physical examination record (signed and stamped by physician or clinic staff).
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Custody Paperwork (If the student is not your biological child, you must present documentation that proves a permanent and total transfer of custody and control has been achieved.)
- If applicable, please attach a complete certified copy of the court decision bearing its case number, official stamp and signature. It is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to inform Voorheesville CSD of any subsequent modifications during the child’s enrollment.