"Learning is a Lifelong Activity"
The Voorheesville Continuing Education Program operates as a self-sustaining, non-profit organization in the interest of serving the educational and enrichment goals of our school community. Programs for all community members are offered in fall and spring.
The Fall 2017 brochure, including course descriptions and registration form, is now available by clicking here Fall 2017 brochure.Courses
Whether you are interested in adding some variety to your workout, finding an outlet for your creative spirit or looking for something new and fun to try, Voorheesville Central School District's Continuing Education program has something for you. Classes will begin the week of September 18, 2017, unless otherwise noted in the course brochure.
New for Fall 2017
Rockin in the Deep - Deep Water Aqua Fitness
Get Focused, Take Action! Goal Setting & Achieving
Wildflowers: Faces, Facts and Folklore
Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera
Hula Hooping Fitness
On-Line RegistrationTo pay online visit https://www.myschoolbucks.com/ver2/stores/getstoremain
Once on the home page:
- Click Browse All Items
- View Details on Continuing Ed or Continuing Ed Aquatics
- Select course from Options menu; click down arrow
- Fill out online registration form and “Add to Basket”
- If you register for more than one course, after adding class to basket you will automatically return to View Details to select another course.
- Please note that “Heartland” will add a convenience fee of 3.95% of the total payment amount to your purchase.Mail-In RegistrationRegistration will also be accepted by mail. Complete and return the registration form with the correct fee (checks made payable to the Voorheesville Central School District) to Mary Flansburg, Director of Continuing Education, Voorheesville CSD, PO Box 498, Voorheesville, NY 12186.Drop-off RegistrationRegistration materials may be dropped off at the high school Main Office between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.For more information, please contact the Continuing Education office, 765-3314, ext. 211 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note: Registrants will not be contacted for course confirmation but will be notified if the course has been cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.