The Voorheesville Continuing Education Program operates as a self-sustaining, non-profit organization in the interest of serving the educational and enrichment goals of our school community. Programs for all community members are offered in fall and spring.
The Spring 2017 brochure, including course descriptions and registration form, is now available by clicking here 2017 Spring Brochure.
Whether you are interested in adding some variety to your workout, finding an outlet for your creative spirit or looking for something new and fun to try, Voorheesville Central School District's Continuing Education program has something for you. Classes will begin the week of February 27, 2017, unless otherwise noted in the course brochure.
Once on the home page:
- Click Browse All Items
- View Details on Continuing Ed or Continuing Ed Aquatics
- Select course from Options menu; click down arrow
- Fill out online registration form and “Add to Basket”
- If you register for more than one course, after adding class to basket you will automatically return to View Details to select another course.
- Please note that “Heartland” will add a convenience fee of 3.95% of the total payment amount to your purchase.