The Voorheesville Central School District will hold in-person voting for this year’s budget vote and Board of Education election on Tuesday, May 17, 2022.
Voting by absentee ballot
The state will still allow concerns regarding potential exposure to COVID-19 as a reason for requesting an absentee ballot for this year’s school vote. Voters interested in casting an absentee ballot may request the ballot by filling out the absentee ballot application.
- If you request an absentee ballot be sent to you by mail, a completed absentee application must be received by the district clerk at least seven days before the vote – by Tuesday, May 10th at 3 p.m.
- Ballots MUST be returned by May 17 to be counted.
Voting in-person will be held on May 17th at the middle school foyer at 432 New Salem Road Voorheesville, NY.
Polls will be open from 2 p.m. until 9 p.m.
On the ballot
The public will vote on:
- School Budget of the Voorheesville Central School District for the fiscal year 2022-2023
- Proposition #1 Purchase of School Buses
- Proposition #2 Student Board Member Proposition
- VCSD Board Trustees
- Voorheesville Public Library Budget for the fiscal year 2022-2023
- VCSD Library Board Trustee