Voorheesville Central School District School Board Petitions Available
petitions are available for the office of Board of Education Trustee to fill
the vacancies caused by expiration of the terms of C. James Coffin, and Cheryl L. Dozier. The election will be held on
Tuesday, May 16, 2017, and the candidates elected will serve a four year term
beginning July 1, 2017, and terminating June 30, 2021.
Qualifications for membership on a
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be a qualified voter of the district; that is, a citizen of the United States, at least 18 years of age or older and not adjudged to be an incompetent.
- Must be and have been a resident of the school district for a continuous and uninterrupted period of at least one year.
- May not have been removed from any school district office within the proceeding year.
- May not reside with another member of the same school board as a member of the same family.
- May not be a current employee of the school board.
- May not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office.
Petitions may be obtained in the
District Office between 7:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, and must be
returned by 3:30 p.m. on Monday, April 17, 2017, with a minimum of 25
Please call 765-3313 ext. 101 for more